The Ohio Environmental Protection Agency has approved the Gallia County Board of Health to operate a solid waste and infectious waste program according to Section 3734 of the Ohio Revised Code and Section 3745 of the Ohio Administrative Code .
- License and inspect all solid waste and scrap tire disposal facilities.
- License and inspect all large generators and treatment facilities of infectious waste.
- Conduct free disposal days for scrap tires.
- Clean up open dumps along roadways in Gallia County.
- Investigate open dumping and burning complaints.
- License all solid waste haulers operating in Gallia County.
Contacts John McKean, RS 740-441-2943 John.McKean@galliacohealth.org