Covid 19 Online Case Investigations
In an effort to conduct our case investigations in a timely manner, we ask that you complete the online investigation interviews. Positive cases have one link, and close contacts of positive cases have another link. Once we receive these interviews, we will mail out letters that contain your official orders and can be used for work and school absences.
If you have been diagnosed as a positive Covid19 case, or a close contact, please observe the precautions below:
- Stay home unless you have called a healthcare provider and been instructed to visit a medical facility.
- Separate yourself from other people and animals in your home. As much as possible, stay in a specific room and use a separate bathroom, if available. Avoid contact with pets.
- Call ahead before visiting your doctor.
- Wear a facemask any time you are around other people, pets, and before you enter a healthcare facility.
- Cover your coughs and sneezes. Throw used tissues in a lined trash can.
- Wash your hands with soap and water often, for at least 20 seconds, especially after coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid sharing personal household items, such as phones, dishes, towels or bedding.
- Monitor your symptoms. If they become worse, call your healthcare provider and tell them you have, or are being evaluated for, COVID-19.
- If you have a medical emergency and need to call 911, notify dispatch personnel that you have, or are being evaluated for, COVID-19. If possible, put on a facemask before emergency services arrive.
If you are not able to complete the online process, or if you have any questions, please call us at 740-441-2950.
Thank you for helping us prevent disease, promote health, and protect the community.